I represent people who’ve been injured because of the negligence of others. I have concentrated my practice in the field of personal injury litigation, including trucking accidents and litigation. My practice includes a variety of cases including auto negligence, premises liability, insurance coverage disputes, uninsured and underinsured claims against insurance claims, and wrongful death cases. I have tried more than 85 civil jury trials, and represented clients in Indiana Court of Appeals and Supreme Court. I received a Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating.
It was in the U.S. Army that I learned the meaning of serving, so that I could be of service to others. Prior to my legal education, I served in the U.S. Army, and served in the Republic of Panama. I was also assigned to the Republic of Honduras on two tours of duty. I received the Army Commendation Medal, and Army Achievement Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster.
I began representing the interests of others before I ever entered law school. As a Union member, I served as a Committeeman (shop steward), Collective Bargaining representative during contract negotiations, the grievance process, and Financial Secretary Treasurer.
I am licensed to practice in the following jurisdictions and courts:
- The United States Supreme Court
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- The United States District Courts for the Northern District of Indiana
- The United States District Courts for the Southern District of Indiana
- Licensed in the State of Indiana and State of Illinois